Reiki Level 1 Workshop Online
August 5th and 6th, 2022
To register email: [email protected]
Reiki Level 1
Are you ready to learn how to work with healing light energy? During this Reiki Level 1 training program, you will be attuned to Reiki energy, allowing it to flow through your energy body.
In this course you will learn:
- The history of Reiki and Reiki principles
- Hand positions for self-treatment and treating others
- The energy body – chakras, meridians and the aura
- How to scan the energy body
- How to incorporate healing crystals into your Reiki practice
- How to create sacred space, clear energy, and smudge
- How to protect your energy and raise your energetic vibration
Reiki Master Sheri Fogarty
As one of the first Reiki practitioners and teachers in Canada, I have worked with thousands of clients around the world over the last 30 years. I will teach you the traditional Reiki teachings as taught to me by my teacher, who trained directly under the granddaughter of Hawayo Takata – bringer of Reiki to the western world.
I will also share my experiential understanding of the energy body and healing light energy based on my years of practice. It is an honour to teach you this incredible healing technique.
Reiki Level 1 training includes:
- 12 hours of live online training with Reiki Master Sheri Fogarty
- Handouts and videos
- Private one-on-one attunement to Reiki healing energy
- 30-minute private one-on-one Zoom call with Sheri to observe your Reiki practice
- Additional 2-hour follow-up class to ask questions and share your experiences
- Certificate upon completion of the course
Class size is limited to 10 students.
For questions or more information, please contact me.
“Learning Reiki with Sheri is an opportunity to see how wonderful self care and healing through Reiki and other practices can be. She is living proof of the joy and peace we can bring to our lives by engaging in healing practices. The intimate setting with other students allowed me to see the changes that would happen for myself as I watched fellow students grow confident in their ability to use Reiki.”
~ Deborah Konecny, Community Educator and Reiki Student